1. Does it pay to use 310RENO’s professional team for a renovation project?
Using professionals in renovation projects has proven to be extremely beneficial to the homeowner. Using 310RENO’s professionally trained team ensures your project is planned, executed and completed artistically, carefully and correctly.
2. Will a 310RENO kitchen, bath or basement makeover increase the value of my home?
Improving your home with a kitchen, bath or basement makeover can be seen as an investment as it has been proven that renovating can dramatically increase the value of a home.
3. Are 310RENO’s professional employees on top of the trends?
310RENO prides itself on setting itself apart from the competition by implementing a dedicated research and design team focused on exploring design trends and structurally sound renovation/construction techniques.
4. Does 310RENO guarantee their work?
All of our installations are guaranteed to meet our strict standard of quality and excellence. If there is a problem with any installation that is covered under the 310RENO 5 Year Installation Warranty, your project will be corrected free of charge.
5. How long will my bathroom renovation take to complete?
The time a bathroom makeover takes to finish depends on the size and amount of work being completed. An average size bathroom makeover can take between 7 and 15 working days.
6. I have called around to different companies to have renovation project completed but my budget is stopping me from starting the job, can 310RENO help?
310RENO’s professional personnel will do their best to work out a plan to get your project completed within your budget. 310RENO also offers convenient financing solutions to allow deferral of payments and/or low monthly installments.
7.My bathroom was tiled by another company but is now cracking and coming up. Will 310RENO fix problems I’m having with another companies work?
310RENO has a fix-it-up service specifically designed to help customers with their small jobs and inconvenient household problems. See Our Services for more information.